With Chiara Fanti
Discover one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth—the Val d'Orcia. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, known for its perfect hills, cypress trees, family farms, olive groves and vineyards—it’s like living in an Italian countryside postcard!
Meet my Friends!
- Nicola and his family at their family farm Fattoria Fierli
- Visit Montalcino and its Brunello wine
- Experience San Quirico and its craft beer
- Go to Pienza and learn about pecorino cheese and pasta
- Wander through Bagno Vignoni and its hot springs
- See the best view of the valley from Castiglione d'Orcia and Radicofani
- Tour Montepulciano and its Nobile wine and Fiorentina steak
War in the Val d'Orcia by Iris Origo - A must-read book for people with a love of Tuscany.
La Foce - Iris Origo's legendary estate lies midway between Florence and Rome.
Fattoria Fierli - Home to the familia Fierli, with market, restaurant, farm tours and tastings.
Ercolani - Farm, winery and restaurant featuring Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, and other bounty of the region.